Monday, February 16, 2015

Do a Grouch a Favor Day...Today!

Ironically someone very grouchy informed me this week there is to be a ǵive a gift to a grouch day type thing.' I laughed at this. Looked it up and found not only is there a National Grouch day (October 15th if you are wondering) but today is actually legitimately Do a Grouch a Favor Day.

Problem is most of us tend to have a case of the 'I'm grouchy simply because it's another effing Monday.' Do this mean we should take ourselves out for something to cheer us up? Do ourselves a favor by giving  our grouchy self something to feel good about?

I say...YES YES YES! Let's do our grouchy selves a favor or if you are not feeling grouchy then find someone who is. I promise if you head out you will come across a grouch sooner or later. I would do my best not to offend them as being grouchy is a personal choice. However doing something as simple as giving a simple compliment can end up being a favor to make their day.

As for myself I will do my best to cheer up the grouch I love. For myself I will do a favor to my grouchy moments by enjoying a healthy heap of ice cream tonight. Maybe with a glass of white wine. 

So have a happy February 16th and do a grouch a favor today!

No comments:

Post a Comment