Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Feeling the legs? Worth the Pain?

There are times when the world is just to ironic. At times I have numbness in both legs (typically just one). The whole situation is annoying and often worrisome. For example, I was cleaning when I looked down to realize my foot was bleeding nicely on the carpet. I didn't feel the pain from the glass piece I had missed cleaning up weeks ago.

Most people would be excited to have feeling return to their feet. I woke up this morning from it. My feet and lower limbs ache terribly. The pain is awful. I usually have pain after long flights/even short ones. My Jobst stockings help immensely with the swelling but don't stop everything. I was surprised when the pain & swelling showed up several days later.

For reasons unknown they ache from being swollen and I've got some uncontrollable itching going on. With a fever to boot I'm a little peeved. I try, really do to properly take care of my self after any stress on my system. I haven't gone around wearing high heels, out drinking, even avoided going at the stairs to fast. This delay in symptoms is ridiculous. I hate how it comes on a day when I had plans; almost like my body is getting revenge for only giving it a single day of rest between flights. Hey now body. I didn't plan the itinerary. Take it up with the tour guide not yours truly.

Not much can be done today other than keeping my feet up. I've been awake for hours feeling a bit out of sorts at the whole situation. Perhaps this afternoon I might be able to get in a long refreshing nap. The type which leaves you wakening up feeling lazy with contentment. Until a nap becomes possible I will listen to songs from Angel Beats! and update my Live Life. Love Manga blog. Maybe I will even take a shower. Possibly have some lunch as well. Well, the shower will happen. I can't remember if I ate breakfast or not so my metabolism might be thinking lunch is delayed breakfast.

Mmmm. I think it's about time to take those afternoon pills, let the dog out, and try for a nap. This entry has been hours in forgotten making this morning. I'm out for now and wishing myself luck on a pain-free tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment