Sunday, March 30, 2014

Seite Things This Chronically ill Week Has Taught Me

1. There is no such thing as limits to wine tasting. Be friendly, love life, and no one will tell you otherwise.

2. Looking around me makes me want to try landscape painting again. The spring has yet to arrive but there's a certain beauty in winter's final hold.

3. When I eat pizza, I don't order to share. Why this surprises people is beyond me. I love a good gluten-free pizza and I intend to eat it.

4. This second concussion has screwed up the emotional area. How people survive with so much emotion in them is beyond me.

5. Maggie Smith is, and will always be, one of the most amazing actresses out there.

6. It's interesting to see your fellow promising college coworker and know we both feel the same sense of failure in ourselves. 

7. I'm never going to win at pull-tab cards yet a part of me holds out hope every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment