Sunday, February 23, 2014

7 Things Learned This Chronically ill Week

1. I'm terrible at the crying feeling pity part of having a chronic illness. Ten minutes later I have to laugh because crying is such a waste of the life we've been given. Tears are to much work. Smiling is far easier on me.

My niece was the best behaved kid there! Kudos to her!
2. I went to the portrait studio for those classic first birthday photos of my niece. Lord help us all if those children are the future. If I have a child they will not be running all over touching people's stuff and making others want to strangle them for misbehavior. Also, every husband should have to suffer through these. From the expressions on the poor mother's faces  I feel bad for the lecture those men will be getting for skipping out.


3. I find it hilarious my sister changed the label of Hot Sex to Hot Birthday Fun. Gotta keep it G-rated for the baby's first birthday.

Not a fan of this work. No more requests being taken.
4. I love to paint. I hate painting requests. This painting pissed me off to no end because I couldn't get the eyes right. Meh. Requests are done. I'm going back to painting whatever.


5. People think origami makes you 'so talented.' Not really. I just got bored and started making Kawasaki roses to pass the time. 

6. Watching Sex in the Ancient World (Egyptian Erotica) made me feel like an immature teenage boy. You're not supposed to laugh at such things even if the experts get excited to use the words 'engorged phallus.' Also, Playboy has nothing on some of those erotic scrolls.

7. Coppers is hilarious. I've learned more British insults from one episode then in my whole life. That being said, it's amazing how patient they are. American cops would just arrest the person for such behavior or whip out the pepper spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment