Sunday, February 23, 2014

Thank You All For Your Messages...Unfortunately I Had No Idea They Existed

Tonight I came across quite the surprise. Meaning hundreds of messages from readers to me through Google hangouts since I first began this blog. Since they showed up as a name with the words 'invite' I thought it was like a Facebook idea. Suggestions/people asking you to be 'friends' or whatnot. If I had known these were actually messages from people I would have replied to you asap.*


Good thing I made this card in advance! Love that Origami!
*For those who sent the 'hello beautiful, hi, can i skype w/u etc' messages. Sorry. I don't reply to those. I would say I'm flattered but I'm not. I watch far to much ID Discovery to ever consider a relationship over the internet. Not to mention, I remain happily with the long-time boyfriend.







First off, I want to apologize to everyone who asked a question pertaining to my blog. I wanted to reply to all of you, which you might find insane after several months of no answer. Unfortunately, all of this froze my computer repeatedly which I took as a sign to go easy on the Google chat. I must apologize in particular to +Kawang Wong. You were kind enough to recommend me and I must have looked like a prat when I didn't reply. I apologize once again.

Secondly, I want to thank all y'all who wrote you like to read what I write. There are far to many of you to thank so I will just have to do an all-around THANK YOU. I will do my best to make some truce with my computer & Google hangouts & myself so I can let you know that. And thank you to +Thomas Bianco regarding your advice on Lyme disease which is always a tricky bastard to diagnose. 

Much Love (and a very early good morning)
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment