Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Give This Chronically ill Gal the Best Places to go in Beijing!

Beijing is our first stop and of course, we are doing the most popular sites to see. With an unusual twist we have a FREE DAY all on our own to explore the city. I have a travel must or two but love to hear from my readers. 

The night market is on my must list
I'm a laidback chronically ill gal so you can tell me where you've  been, where to go, or what other knowledge you feel I should know REGARDLESS of whether you have visited Beijing or not. Sometimes the best places to go are those people wish to see. 

Most of all, be honest with me about chronically ill conditions. Is it wheelchair friendly? Are the people willing to lend a hand? Our hotel is 5 Star so I'm not worried about getting help there. However, I'm not at all sure on transportation exactly. Remember I've traveled a great deal in Europe but not Asia so this is all going to be new to me.

Let me know. I've already begun planning my gluten-free diet and working out the necessary there. My suitcase weight..well...we shall see how that goes. Also, I'm pretty sure on what I hope to buy but if there is something you should not leave Beijing without...share it with me please.

For anyone who would like to know a bit about the travel experience of China's markets here is the link to a work of mine known as http://wizzley.com/a-brother-s-photo-journey-through-the-markets-of-china/. I loved his pictures so much I just had to share them.

~L


No comments:

Post a Comment