Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's Been a Chronically ill While!

I wish I had an awesome reason for my absence. True. I definitely started a new treatment but that is hardly on the unusual side. According to my older brother answering "I'm going to the doctor this week" does not count as answer to 'What's new this week?' Dang. He really knows how to shoot me down. I can't claim to even have learned any new skills. The best I can say is I did do some Sculpey attempts and watched most (skipped a few) of R2 Code Geass.

The lack of excitement is not why I have not been writing though. I have had yet another rejection for my attempts at disability, had a battle over medical record nonsense, and this treatment kinda sucks. Not much to be excited over. Except today I woke up and the sun was shining for the second day in a row. It's unseasonably warm. People are already out boating on the lake. My sister got to Africa safely and my mother to Germany, also I totally got an awesome pattern for 49 cents at Goodwill.

Life can be good. Time I started getting back to that mindset. Also, I did get back into my size 00 skinnies (whoo hoo!). I just can't wear Jobst stockings with them or my poor legs complain. Ah. The difficulties of being a woman. You have to come to a compromise with your own pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment