Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Why You Need All That?

My family can only agree on one show to mutually watch on cable: House Hunters International. Mostly because we have all traveled so much it is fun to be like o..moving to Rome? Been there. Madrid? Yep. Berlin? Totally. Etc. There are many things I can stomach about the show but after a while there are points which almost make me cringe.

The worst is when people expect so much for so little because they are in another country. We have to laugh when people assume American housing sizes will happen when wanting to live in a European city center for a low budget. So what if the washer is in the kitchen? Be thrilled you have one! As for the 'small' fridge: take a hint for your health and try going with more fresh foods and less processed.

Why you need all that? Grammatically incorrect and all. Do we really need everything on our wish lists? Yes and no. Mostly no. Unless your wish lists consists mostly of medications necessary, like mine, then you absolutely should go with it. 

Maybe I'm petty or just really grouchy (it's been a very long day) because I feel downright annoyed at people who have a healthy body, job, and ability to travel but downright complain about all they need when in the end they don't really need it at all.  I want to tell them 1) if you don't increase your budge then you won't get what you want and 2) want to give me some of your health? I would to have your health! Heck. I will even through in the American-size fridge. Trust me. Being sick will make you wish you never complained in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment