Monday, January 27, 2014

7 Things Learned This Chronically ill Week

1. Excessive Itchiness is a real side effect! I now know from experience. It's like getting attacked by the worst mosquito swarm you can imagine. Then multiply the itching of each bite times ten. I will never ever find anything amusing about the idea of 'excessive itchiness.' 

2. I never thought I would say it but the weather is interfering with my heavy metals testing. Yep. I'm not comfortable with putting my urine sample in the mailbox with it being -20 outside.

3. Disappeared is one of ID's best shows. Unfortunately, it is also one of their most frustrating and addicting shows. You can't explain the whole story and then not tell us how it ends?! Agh! And yet I can't stop watching....

4. Valentine's Day is coming up. Skip the roses. Read my lens: Instead of Roses Buy Flowers With a Unique Meaning and give your significant other something good this year!

5. After years of long long hair I'm feeling a bit nervous about cutting it off tomorrow....

6. I'm a simple person. Needing three remotes to make use of surround sound & other utterly overly hyped features is just ridiculous. What happened to simply using only one remote?

7. Having to ask who 'that person' is when it comes to your birthday cards is just a weird feeling. I feel bad when I honestly cannot place names properly with faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment