Friday, January 17, 2014

A Belated 7 Things This Chronically ill Week Has Taught Me

1. My favorite restaurant is awesome. Who else would put candles in my crème brulee for me to make a birthday wish?

2 If you have to shovel more than three times a day, you might as well give it up and stay home.

3. Hot apple cider with Goldshlager, Crown Royal, and cinnamon is the perfect warm-up on a cold winter evening.

4. Perfectly cooked asparagus is delicious. Poorly cooked asparagus is bad. And horribly cooked asparagus is downright nasty.

5.There's nothing like a good paperback from the 90s childhood. With titles like: 'There's a girl in my Hammerlock, Pirates Don't Wear Sunglasses, and Sideways Stories from Wayside School' you just can't go wrong.

6. Having seen this video, Free Plastic Surgery for Bullied Teen NADIA ILSE, I don't know what to say. For all it's worth, I think she was beautiful before and the doctor who suggested more plastic surgery seems like a real tool.

7. Teavana makes the most delicious Raspberry Mint loose tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment