Thursday, January 16, 2014

Keepin' Chronically ill Resolution #20

 Chronically ill Resolution #20 states: No longer be afraid to share all I love. I have a great deal of loves but the one I really feel needs to be shared is manga. If you're like my family you might be going...'What normal person would admit such a thing to the world? Let's just be glad she hasn't told anyone else we know.'


Live Life. Love Manga.
I'm not the comic book guy from The Simpsons. Overall I think, other than the chronic illness issue, I look pretty normal. I don't go around carrying manga and quoting facts about to random people.  What I do believe is that everyone should have an open mind when it comes to reading something new.

People who don't know anything much about manga, are looking for a place to read manga, or good ideas on which mangas to read....I'm sharing my love by creating a place where you can find a little bit of all the before-mentioned. You can find it here at: http://livelifelovemanga.blogspot.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment