Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sayin' Sayonara to Chronically ill Locks With Love

My body keeps me from doing much to help others. There is so much I cannot do. I could cry over the loss or decide what it is I can do.
At long last! A Haircut!!


For months I have been growing out some very long locks. I decided not to cut them until they were long enough to be useful. Meaning long enough to donate to Locks of Love. They make natural hair wigs and give them for free to people who have lost their hair or lack the ability to grow any.

muhaha!
I must admit I felt a bit apprehensive about seeing all those years cut away. Holding up my pony-tail like a bizarre trophy made me want to laugh at life's oddities.  Only 30 seconds were needed to take off what took years to grow.

So Sayonara, Audios, Schuss, and good-bye to all that! I can give a little something to the world! Being chronically means giving what you can. I know it may not be much to most but I hope one person's day will be a bit brighter by my, and so many other's, locks given with lots of love.
No more long hair! Finally. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment