Sunday, October 20, 2013

7 Things I've Learned This Chronically ill Week

1.  According to LockUp Raw, you can strike up a relationship, get engaged, married, and do it all while serving your prison sentence. I don't know whether to be impressed, scared, or just weirded out by this information.

2. Acuvue Moist 1-Day Contacts have a serious love-hate relationship with me. I love how my eyes no longer dry up when I wear them. I hate how they have more defects per contact box then any brand I have ever known. I really really hate how all of the defective ones are for my left eye. Acuvue, what am I supposed to do with all these one day for only my right eye? I love your contacts but please look into your quality control for prescription 5.25.

3. Wearing my hair down today reminds me of one very important thing: Locks of Love is long overdue  for my long locks.

4. Today we went to a pumpkin patch. We got lost on the way there, lost for over an hour on the way back, and didn't buy a single pumpkin.

5. I am somewhere between 100 to 150 paper cranes on my journey to make 1000 and have my wish come true.

6. Using Chebe bread mix to make a pizza results in massive air bubbles, weird texture, and meh taste. Wait 24 hours, eat cold from the fridge, and marvel at how delicious it now tastes.

7. Today everyone was wearing hats, gloves, thick coats, and shivering. I did not even bother with long sleeves much less any type of outerwear and thought it was quite balmy out. Judging by the odd looks from the people around me my Dysautonomia-Temperature-Regulator is way off this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment