Sunday, October 6, 2013

7 Things This Chronically ill Week Has Taught Me

1. National Geographic remains amazing for discovering fish which actually have elbows. Yes. Elbows.

2. Never underestimate the power of anime.

3. Having costochondritis hurts. Starting to feel pain reminiscent of my previous pneumomediastinum hurts. Positive thinking: Hey ho!One hurts, the other hurts, but never at the same time! 

4. The only Halloween 'horror' movie which does not scare me is Sleepy Hollow. The reason? It's an awesome Tim Burton film. I can't be scared of a film made by the filmmaker I revere!

5. I know it's cold. My body senses the cold. However, I do not feel the cold. The whole scenario is just weird.

6. My father enjoys the History channel. I prefer the medical one. Somehow it all works out in the end. Until my little sister comes home. Then everything goes out the orderly window.

7. I will not regret the past but I will use what I have learned to make sure there is a better future waiting.

Positive Thought of the Day: Fall is the season where changing colors make anything seem possible. So reach for the impossible this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment