Friday, October 18, 2013

Hey Ho! This Harry Potter Fan Made My Day!

Sometimes I like to type in random things on Google images and find amusement in the results. I have a weakness for science humor of all types, demotivational posters, and movie moments skewed with wit. Then I came upon a pure gem. One which combined the idea of one Harry Potter fan and the ingenuity of a certain coffee company's employees.
Bloody Brilliant!

The Harry Potter fan gave their name as Lord Voldemort. Now this is amusing in itself. 'Vanilla frappuchino for Lord Voldemort!' is not something one hears every day. I would have laughed had I been there. The best part is knowing the employees were also fans. Instead of giving the eye-roll (well they might have I was not there) they returned the drink with 'He Who Shall Not Be Named.'* I would have burst out laughing. Seeing the picture did actually make me laugh out loud. I did a legitimate lol.

*One googleplus member commented the actual name to be 'He Who Must Not be Named.' As someone who has read all the books multiple times, minus the 5th, I obviously know the proper name. The point is not the phrasing but the beauty of the moment.

Whoever you are who made this laughter possible I want to thank you! Yesterday was pure misery. So miserable I spent three times attempting a post and could not succeed. Your 'work' gave me the energy to write once again. I even had a moment of inspiration to attempt doing the 'Lord Voldemort' order myself and see what happened. Then I realized how unlikely it is I will get anywhere near a coffee company any time soon. So I will have to leave all of that up to my readers. Perhaps they can give a unique name for once while ordering. Sometimes you need to step out of the day to day routine and try something new. Just consider it a part of the Surname Way of Positive Thinking. Hey ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment