Sunday, December 29, 2013

7 Things This Chronically ill Week Has Taught Me

1. How do you decide what to say about another year? Can you just omit yourself from the yearly Christmas letter? I'm leaning towards trying it.

2. White Christmas has turned into a daily world of white here.

3. Sending out a Christmas letter after Christmas is okay as long as you do it before December ends.

4. You know it is winter here when people get excited to know there will be a 'heat wave' aka it will be in the mid-thirties.

5. I write the Christmas letter (in the 'tone' of my mother) so I'm making up this year's rules as I go. Everyone wants to complain but no one else wants to write it. Screw the complaints, summarize your life in a few sentences, and provide a picture before I pick one myself. 

6. Don't bother with the two-day shipping fee. It all ended up getting here the same day as the standard shipping anyway.

7. I still cannot believe it is almost 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment