Monday, December 2, 2013

A Belated 7 Things Learned This Chronically ill Week

1. Painting is like dreaming for me. When I paint I leave behind the pains of the day for the fantasies of tomorroe.

2. Having a 20 foot Christmas tree is ridiculous. Who could decorate all that nonsense? Thank goodness for reality checks and chainsaws. Fifteen foot trees are the ideal in  this home.

3. We had a very white Thanksgiving. Thank you December for warming up a tad. Now we have a white and brown motif...

4. I miss Vegas. The city provided a welcome and enjoyable escape from the stress of the day.

5. Hope will always be a gift and a curse to me.

6. You can paint with shaking hands. Expect the results to give your work a unique flair.

7. Typing this up on my NOOK Color was much easier than anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment