Sunday, September 15, 2013

7 Things This Chronically ill Week Has Taught Me

1)Having a handicap pass is quite thrilling. Having preferred parking and a handicap pass makes life a breeze for this chronically ill gal.

2) Going to a restaurant with the word Egg in the title is a terrible idea for me. 95% of the menu consisted of egg dishes. I love my little sister but she seems to forget slightly important details, like the fact that any egg dish makes me very very sick.

3) People read my blog and some even seem to enjoy it.

4) No matter how much time passes, I'm still terrified of my former professor/employer. He is a wonderful person. Hence why we fear disappointing him. Not being able to fulfill my graduate school plans has left me with a deep sense of his possible disappointment. Maybe he isn't. Maybe he is. I'm still to afraid to know...

5) Born Concepts shoes are amazing. Wearing an outfit to strictly match my new pair is perfectly fine by me.

6) Waking up to "I went skydiving. I went rocky mountain climbing." makes me want to do both of those. Knowing my body does not feel the same rather pisses me off. The combination creates the energy needed to get out of bed before 7 a.m.

7) No matter how sick I may feel the sight of the Big Dipper always makes me smile. The sight of the constellations and stars, so close I want to reach out and grab one, never fails to stun me with its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment