Sunday, September 29, 2013

7 Things This Chronically ill Week Has Taught Me

1. People can cry all they want about my shaking hands but I remain happy simply because I still have them.

2. I still like to go crazy with seam rippers. My sewing time has taught me not every non-perfect stitch need be ripped out and I should back away from using them excessively.

3. No matter what age you are having a hobby you both love makes a friend out of stranger.
This "tree of life/hope" was made for my niece and not for sale

4. I still cannot attend Japanese chats as my web camera thing needs serious looking at. I can look at it. That does not mean it spontaneously decides to do what I want.

5. I lack the funds for a chronically ill trip to China. So I am learning something new. Perhaps people will appreciate the beauty of the tree of life as much as I do. Hopefully more than my fingers which do not appreciate my wire-working.

6. My dog has no respect for me. I get up. He takes my spot in the bed. I let him out. He disappears for fifteen minutes and proceeds to bark at the wrong door. Basically, he is more of the boss then I am.

7. Love is indescribable.

Positive Thought of the Day: I am attending a banquet today to raise money for the celebration of life. Life is a gift and every one should be given the chance to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment